Courier delivery means the address delivery, delivery “from hand to hand”.
This type of delivery is convenient because you do not have to leave your home or office, the courier will come in the time and to the place convenient for you and will pack a mail item, if necessary. Post Express couriers always arrive on time and do not keep you waiting, taking your time.
To call a courier, please, use the form of courier call or call to the contact-center on toll free number: 8 800 080 1333.
- The Company courier shall accept the packed mail item or helps to pack it;
- The Sender shall provide the necessary information to document the mail item (the Sender’s and Recipient’s data);
- If the Sender pays for the services by cash, the Client receives a fiscal receipt
- If the weight of mail item or cargo is over 30 kg, the Sender shall load it by himself;
- The Sender shall inform the Recipient of the number and the delivery time;
- The Sender shall transmit to the Post Express courier a properly packed and labeled mail item or parcel during the working day, from 9:00 to 18:00, or within appropriate time interval from 9:00 to 21:00 on weekdays and within specific interval on weekends and public holidays.
- List of intervals: 9:00-12:00, 12:00-15:00, 15:00-18:00, 18:00-21:00.
- The Sender shall wait at the address of receipt of mail item or parcel during a specified time interval;
- Time of stay of the courier at the address when taking the mail item from the Client shall not exceed fifteen (15) minutes.
- The Recipient or his representative shall be ready to take a mail item or a parcel at the delivery address during the normal business hours from 9:00 to 18:00 (or at the appropriate time interval from 9:00 to 21:00, for which the delivery is ordered according to the service “Delivery in time slots”) on the weekdays and within specific time interval on weekends and public holidays.
- If the delivery is ordered within the time interval, the Recipient shall be at the address from the beginning of time interval until the delivery of mail item.
- The correct address and a valid mobile (landline) phone number of the Recipient (specified by the Sender in the express waybill) shall be specified Specify;
- Post Express Courier shall be possible to get to the Sender’s address (the address of delivery shall not be a restricted access facility).
- The Recipient shall unload the mail item heavier than 30 kg by himself.
- In the case that the person named in the express waybill as a recipient is not able to receive the mail item or cargo, the courier has the right to deliver the parcel to a person who is able to accept it at the address specified in the express waybill (e.g. relatives or concierge).
- A natural person shall produce to the Post Express courier one of the documents confirming the identity of recipient as specified in the express waybill: for citizens of Kazakhstan - identity card, passport, driver’s license, pension certificate or military registration card;
- Legal entity shall provide the Post Express courier with the power of attorney authorizing to receive this item and proof of identity of person specified by the power of attorney;
- Pay to the Post Express courier for the services rendered;
- Time of the Post Express courier stay at the address of delivery shall not exceed fifteen (15) minutes;
- If the Post Express courier fails to make a delivery on the first time for reasons beyond his control, the next two attempts will be made at no additional charge;
- After the third attempt to deliver a shipment, the Post Express Courier shall inform the Sender on the phone of unavailability of Recipient. The Sender shall decide on destruction of the mail item or cargo, return or paid delivery at a different address;
- Return of mail item or cargo shall be paid additionally by the Sender.