Express waybill shall be drawn up at sending the mail item. It contains information on the mail item: data of the Sender and the Recipient – full name, address, phone number, value and content of the mail item.
The rules for determining the type of mail item are represented here:
If the mail item has an irregular geometric shape (it has protruding parts), the dimensions to calculate the volumetric weight shall be measured by the extreme dimensional points of the item.
Volumetric Weight, kg = (Length (cm) × width (cm) × Height (cm)) / 5000 or the volume of item in m³ × 200.
Visit the nearest branch or call the Post Express courier in any way convenient for you.
Visit Post Express branch, to which the item is delivered. If it is inconvenient for you, you can order a “forwarding” service and receive the parcel at your nearest branch or order delivery to your address. To receive parcel, you must have an ID card and know the number of the express waybill.
Select the nearest Post Express branch and learn their work schedule here:
To call the courier, please, use the “Courier call” form, or call the contact center by phones:
+7 727 331 1333, +7 777 080 1333, +7 701 080 1333, 8 800 080 1333
Personal Account is a service available to corporate clients and online stores, which allows to manage the mail items remotely.
Your personal account allows you to:
- Execute express waybills (EN) and create a register of dispatch and receipt of mail items;
- Print the EN, labels and registers of mail items;
- View the status of mail item;
- Find EN by number;
- To use the Personal Account, the client shall have a username and a password.
The procedure for obtaining username and password of your personal account:
- Enter into a contract with the Post Express.
- Request your personal manager for providing an access to the personal account.
- The manager will give you a username and password to enter.